Langsung ke konten utama

[Ulasan Buku] The Lunar Chronicles #3: Cress

30343353
Sumber gambar: goodreads.com


Judul: The Lunar Chronicles #3: Cress
Pengarang: Marissa Meyer
Penerbit: Spring
Terbit: 2016 (pertama terbit: 2014 di Feiwel & Friends)
Jumlah halaman: 576


Probably at 40% first, something was just off. Not boring, just ... can't gripped me. One thing for sure, me still disliked the movement one chapter to another when they were changing the setting/main person there; like ... we were in the thrilled with Cinder's pack in Rampion then suddenly it's ended then we saw what happened in the palace and Kai (I'm just saying, not sure there's this one like this, though).

After that, this book's getting better.

Anyway, this is not just about Cress (that's where this book got pages from), but yeah sometimes Meyer offered like two chapters about Cress-Thorne, then a chapter of some people else. Yup, finally Cress joined the pack, but then they got separated. And, I liked how Meyer made them together again.

Along the read, we got some little twists which were so smooth. And, at some points I gasped; I chuckled; I held my squeal (got those reactions mostly from half to end). And again, I liked how the characters developed! (Yeah, go Torin!)

Well, after reading (or along the read) Scarlet book, I chose Scarlet-Wolf as my favorite couple. But at this Cress, I thought it probably because I liked Wolf the most among the boys there.... And because something-happened-to-Scarlet here, I kinda lost their sparks (but Wolf is still my fav). And to surprise me, now I loved Cinder-Kai! I could see their sparks, even when they were so far far away from each other.

The new-introduced couple here, Cress-Thorne, was not bad, but seems like they are still on my third fav. And yeah, we got Jacin here! LOL, he was such a good character. Can't wait to see him with Winter.


Catatan: Ulasan ini juga dapat ditemui di goodreads.com/jacq9